Monday, December 28, 2015

Atticus 1 Year Letter

OH! My sweet baby! You might be confused if your name is Atticus or Baby, cause I use them both about the same. You are my baby, and I just want to halt time, so I can have your baby-ness forever.

You are such a special spirit. The second you were born, I knew you were sent here to make our family complete. I cannot imagine life without my baby, Atticus. Your laughter and ready smile make every day a delight. I sometimes make you stay up late, because I just want to bask in your attention and love. You were sent to earth at a rough time for me as both my parents passed away. But, I know Heavenly Father loves me and is mindful of me because he sent YOU to me during that time. I cannot help but be happy every time I look at you. I am so proud to be your mother, and I love you more that you will ever know.

Thank you for turning what could have been a hard year, into the best year of my life. I LOVE YOU!!

No comments: